Services: Community Connections
We believe in the importance of a shared voice on issues related to homelessness. This way, we stay informed on the latest best practices for ending homelessness and serve as an advocate for our Northern region.
Where we currently sit
- Reaching Home Community Advisory Board for Yukon
- Yukon’s Housing Action Plan Implementation Committee
- Community Safety Committee
- National Alliance to End Rural and Remote Homelessness
- National Homelessness Data Advisory Committee
The Safe at Home Progress Report 2017 to 2020
This report outlines all of our community’s initiatives and progress on the Safe at Home plan to end and prevent homelessness through 2020.
The Point in Time Counts 2016 and 2018
Two Point in Time Counts have been conducted in Whitehorse. They provide a snapshot of the current state of homelessness in our city during a 24-hour period.
Email, Phone and Social
208 Alexander Street, Whitehorse
9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday